ballet blog <3
I’m sorry professor, I wanted to do my homework… but I’m afraid that the spirit of Broadway took over.
i just really like this part of the pdd
Ekaterina Kondaurova and Mikhail Lobukhin in Willian Forsythe’s In the Middle, Somewhat Elevated
Photo by John Ross
his bleach blonde days… *shudder*
Ronald Savkovic and Polina Semionova in George Balanchine’s Ballet Imperial.
Photos by Bettina Stoess
wow i literally haven’t seen semionova on my dash in ages
One more of Semyon in La Bayadere.
HES GORGEOUS IM SORRY
- sewing pointe shoes
- putting hair into a perfect bun
- washing your hair twice because you use so much hairspray
- wearing skinny jeans that do not let you do a proper arabesque
- resist throwing your pointe shoes at people you do not like
- not being Svetlana zakharova
- looking at your old ballet videos and wondering what was wrong with you
8. Normal people telling you that ballet is easy and very girly